Adobe Flash Player High-performance client runtime!
Adobe® Flash® Player is the high-performance, lightweight, highly expressive application runtime that provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers, mobile phones, devices and operating systems. Deliver more engaging user experiences with the Adobe® Flash® Player runtime through support for native 64-bit operating systems and browsers, accelerated graphics rendering, asynchronous bitmap decoding, high-resolution bitmap support, and more. Take advantage of a host of new features in the Adobe® Flash® Player runtime that streamline the development process, improve performance, enable greater security and privacy control, and allow delivery of richer apps to a broader spectrum of devices. Adobe’s Flash Player allows you to view interactive web content like games, business presentations, advertisements. The package includes only the Flash Player and is a stand alone installation. Technically, this is a Flash Player ActiveX Control.
• Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering
Explore a new architecture for high-performance 2D/3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps and gives framework developers classes of interactive experiences.
• Native 64-bit support
Flash Player can now take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux®, Mac OS, and Windows®.
• H.264/AVC software encoding for cameras
Stream beautiful video from your computer’s camera with higher compression efficiency and industry-wide support, enabling both high-quality real-time communications (such as video chat and video conferencing) and live video broadcasts.
• Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
Protect streaming video across devices without the complexity of a license server.
• Content protection support for mobile
Flash Access content protection support is now available on Android devices. Broadcasters can now reach and monetize an even broader range of customers on their favorite mobile device.
• Stage 3D Accelerated Graphics Rendering — Deliver cutting edge 2D and 3D experiences on the desktop. • Native 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows. • G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate real-time voice and telephony capabilities into business apps and integrate with existing phone systems using the G.711 codec. • H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Create apps that encode higher quality video locally using the efficient H.264 video standard. • Socket Progress Events — Improve management of data transfer, track progress, and provide responsive feedback in apps send large amounts of data. • JPEG-XR support — Take advantage of support for the advanced JPEG-XR image compression format to deliver higher quality images with less bandwidth, and leverage lossy and lossless compression with alpha channel transparency.
Flash Player 11.3 Features:
• Full screen keyboard input — This feature enables support for all keyboard keys available to an embedded SWF running inside of a page without full screen mode( except for ‘Esc’). It allows developers to determine if the app is in full screen, whether full keyboard input is allowed, and whether the app is able to request full screen (determined by the embed tag parameter).
• Low latency audio support for streaming audio through NetStream — This feature aims to reduce latency for high quality streaming audio playback. It addresses a very special use case of cloud gaming, where the game is rendered at a server and audio and video are streamed to the client.
• Protected Mode for Firefox — Flash Player Protected Mode is a new security enhancement designed to limit the impact of attacks launched from malicious SWF files against Adobe Flash Player when running in Firefox 4.0+ on Windows Vista and higher. This feature is comparable to the Flash Player Protected Mode in Google Chrome browser, Protected Mode in Adobe Reader, and Office 2010 Protected View.
• Flash Player background updates (Mac) — New versions of the runtimes can now be delivered more effectively to the end user with this enhanced updating mechanism (Background update is only available in the release versions of Flash Player).
• Low latency audio support (Sound API) — This enhancement reduces the latency for Sound.play method and changes to volume and pan on SoundTransform. The latency of SAMPLE_DATA event should also be reduced considerably.
• Texture Streaming for Stage3D — Provides an ability to upload coarser, lower quality textures on the GPU first and then progressively improve them as more data becomes available.
• Processor Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800+ or faster processor (or equivalent)
• Memory: 128 MB of RAM
• Graphics memory: 128 MB of graphics memory
• Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
• Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
• Google Chrome
• Safari 4.0 and above
• Opera 9.5 and above
• AOL 9.0 and above
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]| Windows | Internet Explorer | 32 & 64-bit [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]| Windows | Firefox, Safari, Opera | 32 & 64-bit
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]| All Systems