Portable antivirus and antispyware protection for your USB flash drive
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition is an all-in-one security software solution designed to protect an USB drive, but it also provides dedicated tools to scan the local system and other computers in the network.
While it can only be installed on a USB Flash drive, TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition needs just a small amount of disk space, with a minimum footprint on computer resources.
The application boasts all the features one expects from a powerful antivirus product, including real time protection, on demand scanning, virus definition updates plus a number of other tools to enhance security.
The interface is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, with real-time statistics displayed right in the main window. You thus can start a new scan for viruses, securely wipe data, update the virus definitions, see logs or quarantine, enter the configuration screen or view the number of scanned and infected files and the name of the last found virus.
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition includes an expert customization mode for more experienced users, with detailed options regarding on-demand protection, quarantine, updates, secure shredding, encryption, logs and results.
The application protects the USB Flash drive against viruses, Trojan horses and any other malicious file, but it also lets you scan the local system and clean any found virus. Since it's installed on an USB Flash drive, it's fully portable, so it can easily scan any computer without prior installation.
The real-time protection tool permanently guards the USB removable drive and in case the user attempts to copy an infected file, the application automatically blocks the action.
As said, TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition doesn't need too much free space and gets along pretty well with any Windows version, including 64-bit releases.
Overall, this is one of the most effective portable antivirus products on the market, and it does its job impressively well, boasting at the same time a pleasant interface and a powerful scanning engine.
TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2012 description
Here are some key features of "TrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2012":
Antivirus and antispyware:
· The storage medium is protected by on access control for the entire duration it is connected to the computer. The software monitors all saved files and will not allow the copying of any malicious codes. In addition, the medium can also be used as a portable antivirus, which can be used to scan any computer in the network.
· An antivirus normally compares the data with a database of known malicious codes, and thus reveals the most viruses. In the critical period between the onset of the virus and its inclusion in the database, proactive protection is able to recognize the malware according to suspicious behavior or its structure.
Encryption and shredding:
· Data stored on portable storage media in the unfortunate case of loss may come into the wrong hands. To prevent this loss, the software can reliably encrypt and decrypt all your data. It can also irreversibly shred all unwanted data.
· The unbeatable value for money, and features offered by this solution make it the number one choice for securing portable media. If your network users often use portable storage media for the transfer of files from computer to computer, this software will ensure the security at an affordable price of a relatively uncovered area.
· The software can be installed on various types of storage media. Most commonly these are USB flash drives, but can also be used on memory cards, and also U3 smart drives. These are a special version of flash drives, which have their own management program from which applications can be run on a host computer. This antivirus is fully compatible with U3 smart drives. Requirements:
· Intel Pentium IV
· 130 MB of free space
· 256 MB RAM
· USB flash drive Limitations:
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
Download:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]