BÀI VIẾT DỰ THI "SOFTVNN IDOL 2011"
----------------------------------------- ABBYY FineReader 18.104.22.1681 Portable
Smart Optical Character Recognition ABBYY FineReader allows you to quickly and accurately convert paper documents, digital photos, documents and PDF-files into electronic form. In recognition ABBYY FineReader fully preserves document: illustrations, images, lists, etc. The results can be corrected in the programs of Microsoft Office, save in different formats, send an e-mail and publish on the Internet. ABBYY FineReader Corporate Edition has all the features ABBYY FineReader Professional Edition and has a number of additional features for convenient work in the local area network.
ABBYY FineReader Corporate Edition - version to work in a corporate network, is ideal for you if you:
- Effectively build business processes, focused on electronic document;
- Efficient use of network resources of the company: scanners and MFPs. Download and manage the hardware, setting the processing time;
- With easy to install and administer the product;
- Select the optimal licensing scheme.
Acquiring the Image
- ABBYY FineReader works with all popular models of scanners and multifunction devices, including the following equipment manufacturers:
- AGFA, Fujitsu, Plustek, Avision, Genius, Primax, BenQ, HP, Ricoh, Brother, Kodak, Toshiba, Canon, Lexmark, Umax, Dell, Microtek, Visioneer, Epson, Mustek, Xerox.
To scan a large number of pages in a special mode that allows you to work with ADF scanner, and without it.
A wide range of graphics formats
- ABBYY FineReader provides the following file formats: PDF, BMP, PCX, DCX, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, PNG.
- ABBYY FineReader provides and recognizes files in PDF. Creator of PDF-file can limit access to their files, such as password protect it, a ban on opening a file or extracting text and graphics. When you open these files, ABBYY FineReader will require a password to protect the copyright of the creator of the file.
- ABBYY FineReader allows you to pre-process images to improve recognition and to simplify further work with the document. The program includes such features as: clean up the image of garbage, remove distortions, to eliminate distortion of lines, invert the image, rotate or flip the image, crop the image, erase the image.
Analysis and Recognition
Determining the structure of the document
- ABBYY FineReader is a revolutionary new approach to the recognition of documents. Now the document is analyzed and processed as a whole, not page, which allows FineReader to understand such elements of its internal structure, as headers, footers, footnotes, captions for pictures and diagrams, styles, fonts, etc. Elements of the original document recovered in the resulting document. For example, when saving in Word headers and footers, footnotes are reproduced as the corresponding objects in Word.
Excellent quality of recognition and preservation of the exact design
- Optical Character Recognition ABBYY FineReader accurately recognizes and preserves the fullest extent the original design of any document (including text on a background image with colored text on colored background with the text flow around images, etc.)
Recognition of multilingual documents
- ABBYY FineReader recognizes documents on 179 languages, including Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Bashkir, Belorussian, Kazakh, and Ukrainian. For 36 languages, provides spell checking. The text of the document can be made in two or more languages. The user can specify your language of recognition for each block of type "text" or for each table cell.
Intelligent recognition of PDF-documents
- As you know, some PDF-files contain so-called text layer, and its contents may not fully comply with the document appears on the screen. FineReader first analyzes the content of the file and for each block of text makes a decision to recognize it or extract the text from a text layer. Thus, one can increase the recognition quality and reduce processing time.
Recognition of digital photographs of documents
- Now for recognition does not necessarily equip a computer scanner. ABBYY FineReader can recognize pictures of documents from a digital camera (it is recommended to use a digital camera with a resolution matrix 4 megapixel or higher).
There are many cases where it is more convenient to obtain images using a camera, rather than the scanner. For example, during a business meeting outside the office, in recognition of signs or ads in the library, especially when working with thick or old books. Not to mention the fact that a digital camera works several times faster than any scanner.
- ABBYY FineReader is the text links to Web sites, e-mail, files, ftp-servers and play them in the output documents.
Such documents can be saved in Microsoft Word, PDF and HTML. In addition, recognized text can add your own hyperlinks.
In recognition of PDF-files, in addition to external links are being restored and internal (to other pages in the same document).
The delivery system includes ABBYY Screenshot Reader. It's simple and easy program designed to recognize text from any area of the screen. ABBYY Screenshot Reader translates into an editable format such texts, which can not be copied in the usual way - the system messages, captions in Flash-rollers, etc. As the recognized text and a screenshot can be saved to a file or sent to the clipboard.
- ABBYY FineReader supports barcode recognition, including two-dimensional type of PDF-417.
Wide range of formats conservation
- ABBYY FineReader can easily and quickly export the results in popular office applications. Among them, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Lotus Word Pro, Corel WordPerfect, OpenOffice. Recognized text can be saved in various formats: PDF, PDF / A, DOCX, XLSX, RTF, DOC, XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML, Unicode TXT, Word ML, LIT, DBF.
- Creating PDF-files, password-protected
- ABBYY FineReader can save the recognition results as a PDF-file, password-protected. The password can be set as opening a file, and access to a document (print, extract content, the ability to edit, add comments, add / remove pages, etc.). You can choose the level of encryption PDF-file.
Creating PDF-files with tags
- All PDF-files created using FineReader, optimized for publishing on the Internet. In addition, FineReader can now create PDF-documents with tags, for easy viewing on the screens of all sizes, in particular, on the screens of handheld computers.
Lightweight and easy to use
- Even people unfamiliar with ABBYY FineReader can easily get started quickly and get excellent results. Predefined scripts for handling documents and interactive tips to help cope with any challenge. At the same time, the program includes a wide range of options that will satisfy the most demanding professional users.
Automatic processing of documents
- The process of identification documents often consist of one and the same set of operations. To save you time in the ABBYY FineReader describes some common scenarios, document processing, such as "scan - to identify - to save PDF». To run the script just press one button - everything else FineReader will automatically.
In addition, ABBYY FineReader you can create your own, custom scripts. The wizard helps you quickly and easily customize FineReader to address those particular problems.
Integration with other applications
Call from Microsoft Word and Excel
- You can call FineReader directly from Microsoft Word, Excel and paste recognized text "under the cursor" in the document already open or in a new document.
Integration with Windows Explorer
- Recognition process can be started from the context menu of the file or drag the file from the Explorer window directly in FineReader.
Integration with mailers
- Recognition process can be run from a letter with attached graphics or PDF-files. If your application has multiple files, the program will prompt you to select the files you need.
- ABBYY FineReader allows you to send an image or recognized text via e-mail as an attached file.
Tools for splitting images
- You can split the image into several parts and save each as a separate page. Each of these pages can be processed separately, for example, they can be eliminated bias. This feature is particularly useful in recognizing book spreads, business cards, and transcripts of presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Built in WYSIWYG-editor ABBYY FineReader provides the most accurate reproduction of all details of formatting and layout: columns of text, tables and pictures are displayed in the editor window exactly as they were on the original image. It's convenient: the quality of preservation formatting, you can check immediately, without waiting for the export documents in Microsoft Word or a Web browser.
Size: 358 MB
Download - Tải về Part 1
Download Tải về Parts 2
SOFTVNN IDOL 2011 - 09 ĐIỂM
View more the latest threads: