Foxit Reader 5.0
Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size, breezing-fast launch speed and amazingly rich feature set. In the past, you have to download a huge PDF Reader from another software company, go through a lengthy installation process and wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF document.
Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
* Add comments or suggestions using notes. New editing tools include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, and Measure tools
* Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
* Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
* Add your comments on your PDF document Free spell checker for comments
* Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
* Create comments in a callout text box.
* Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
* Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines. Multimedia Support: Add Images, Movies, Links and file attachments to any PDF document
* Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files Text Viewer & Text Converter
* Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, and position, change the appearance, etc...
* Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
* View the whole text content of a PDF file. Add/Edit/Modify Bookmarks
* Convert a whole PDF document into a simple text file
* Easily modify the bookmarks in a PDF file. Safe Mode Settings in Installation
* Set Safe Mode settings during initial installation
* Streamline the workflow by setting the option of Safe Reading Mode
* Enhanced secure user experience.
* Enhance protection when receiving a PDF file.
* Windows ®7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
* Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
* Windows® XP Home, Professional or Table PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32bit & 64-bit)
What's New in Foxit Reader 5.1.3:
- Fixed an issue when right-clicking an opened PDF file in an internet browser after changing the UI language.
- Fixed an issue where the paper size in the Preview Area of Print Dialogue Box cannot be updated accordingly if users choose the Xerox® Printer.
- Fixed an issue when switching the interface language.
- Fixed an issue where the Paper Drawer cannot be changed to Cassette when printing.
Download | Foxit Reader 5 | 13.85MB
View more the latest threads: