GoldWave 5.65 Play, edit, mix, and more !
GoldWave is is a top rated, a comprehensive, affordable, professional quality, digital audio editing software and multitrack audio/video mixing software. It includes all of the common audio editing commands and effects, plus powerful built-in tools such as a batch processor/converter, a file merger, a CD reader, and audio restoration filters that are expensive add-ons in other programs. Comprehensive, well designed, and easy & fun to use, GoldWave offers the best value in audio editing software. GoldWave is ideal for people who work with audio for CD editing, archive restoration, speech analysis, radio and TV, Java and Web pages, games, or just for fun. You can use it to make everything from elaborate answering machine messages to professional, high quality CD audio content. With over 15 years of development and widespread usage, it has an excellent and unmatched history. The company is named after the GoldWave Digital Audio Editor, which was released in April 1993.
GoldWave can do :
• Play, edit, mix, and analyze audio
• Record audio from cassettes, vinyl records, radio, etc. through your computer's line-in
• Record dictation through a microphone or play dictation back at a slower speed for transcription (with foot pedal control)
• Record and edit audio for podcasting or telephone systems
• Apply special effects, such as fade, equalizer, doppler, mechanize, echo, reverse, flanger, and more
• Digitally remaster and restore old recordings with noise reduction and pop/click filters
• Convert files to/from different formats, such as iTunes, wav, wma, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox and even raw binary data
• Make perfect digital copies of audio CD tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them in wav, wma, mp3, or ogg files
• Edit music for dance programs, figure skating, gymnastics
• Analyze human speech, bird song, whale song
• Demonstrate digital signal processing with filter effects and the Expression Evaluator tool
• View a variety of useful real-time visuals and level meters
• Expand functionality with plug-ins
• Command line processing
• Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
• Huge file editing: 4GB and beyond (NTFS only)
• Configurable RAM or hard drive editing
• High quality: 24 bit, 192kHz
• Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, level meter, ...
• Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of the file size
• Multiple undo levels
• Many effects: distortion, doppler, echo, filter, mechanize, offset, pan, volume shaping, invert, resample, equalizer, time warp, pitch, reverb, volume matcher, channel mixer, ...
• Effect previewing and presets
• Audio restoration filters: noise reduction, pop/click, smoother
• Supported file formats: wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, FLAC, raw binary data, text data, and more
• File format plug-ins for the next generation of audio compression, such as WMA and MP4/M4A
• DirectX Audio Plug-in hosting
• Effect chain editor
• Audio CD Reader
• Batch processing and conversion
• Drag-and-drop cue points, with auto-cue and file splitting features.
• Direct waveform editing with the mouse
• Customizable tool bars
• Customizable waveform colours
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Automatic timer (day/time) recording or level activated recording
• Clean, friendly, easy-to-use interface
• Several built-in accessibility features and many keyboard shortcuts
OS Compatibility : Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64 & 32 bit), Windows 7 (64 & 32 bit).
- New audio I/O for Windows Vista/7
- Improved support for M4A files (Windows 7 only)
- New Open URL command (Windows 7 only)
- Support for VST plug-ins (still in beta testing)
- New Stereo Center effect
- Artwork in File Information
- Redesigned Batch Processing window
- USB HID foot pedal support
- New Tone Meter visual (audible volume level meter)
- New Copy From File edit command option in Batch Processing
- New recording button for one click recording
- Many, many other minor improvements, features, and fixes (see WhatsNew.txt for detailed list)
- VST support is still in beta testing. More feedback is required.
- With the exception of a minor update or two, this will be the last version of GoldWave for older versions of Windows (XP and below). Version 5.70 and later will require at least Windows Vista.
Download | GoldWave 5.65 | Direct Link
Download | GoldWave 5.65 | Mirror
Download | GoldWave 5.65 Full | Mediafire
USER ID : M46CWEKUH
LiCENSE : YJ48WX4HF
View more the latest threads: