Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100 Nero Multimedia Suite 10 – The most complete 3-in-1 multimedia solution
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It’s loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos.
Video Editing with Nero Vision Xtra™
* Search quickly, play back and easily arrange all your music, photos and videos all in one place
* Utilize cutting-edge video editing tools (picture-in-picture, full keyframe control, master effect track and assorted special effects and transitions) in a true multi-track timeline to achieve advanced personal touches
* Create High Definition DVD, and Blu-ray Disc movies using SmartEncoding for faster HD video output, and author Blu-ray Discs with 24 progressive frame high-quality cinema-style format
* Media player for all most popular audio, video and photo formats such as AVCHD, MKV, FLV, FLAC, DVD, MPEG-4 AVC, (S)-VCD, AVCREC and Audio CDs, plus music playlists and slideshows
* Burn music, photos and videos to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs, or share to social communities
My Nero logofacebook logoYouTube™ logo
Burning with Nero Burning ROM™
* Ensure your discs are readable regardless of scratches, age, or deterioration with SecurDisc technology
* Drag and drop files to burn and copy to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs or save disc images
* Split oversized files to burn onto multiple discs
* Add extra security protection to your data by adding personal passwords and encryption
* Experience superior playback quality from your burned content
* Make flawless copies of your discs with reliable, uninterrupted burns
Backup with Nero BackItUp & Burn™
* One-click Autobackup without reconfiguring computer settings
* SecurDisc technology – Ensure data readability, increase the chance of retrieving your files, protect your data from unintended alterations, and verify the originator of the data
* Easily back up data to hard drive, CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, FTP, memory card and online storage
* Restore personal data after a computer crash or accident
* Recover damaged or deleted files from hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash storage and floppy discs
* Back up files and folders to multiple devices at once
- Arrange Photos and Videos for High Quality Slide-
shows and Movies
Easily arrange and edit photos and videos in the storyboard, and personalize with Movie Themes.
- Edit and Enhance Photos with Just One ClickEdit and Enhance Photos with Just One Click
Easily modify photos to achieve superb picture quality for your personal slideshow or movie projects.
- Multi-track Video Editing with Complete Keyframe HandlingMulti-track Video Editing with Complete Keyframe Handling Option
Use multiple video graphics and audio tracks for true multi-track editing. Apply Picture-in-Picture effects, animate video, audio and overlay effects, and correct values dynamically by setting Keyframe properties.
- Burn Slideshows and Movies to Discs or Share to Social CommunitiesBurn to Disc or Share to Social Communities, Slide-
shows and Movies with Unique Premium Menus
Add menus to your slideshow projects and burn to DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray Disc. Or choose the Advanced Authoring option to send your project straight to Nero Vision for advanced editing and authoring.
- Quick and Reliable Disc BurningQuick, Easy, and Secure Disc Burning
Drag and drop to burn to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, hard drives, networks, and USB devices, and burn oversized files onto multiple discs. SecurDisc technology ensures data readability and offers password protection, encryptions and more.
Fully Controllable, Effective Backup in a Few Easy StepsFully Controllable, Effec-
tive Backup in a Few Easy Steps
Fully customize your backup method, whether it’s easy one-click Autobackup, incremental, differential, full or update backup, then back up select files, entire systems or to multiple devices at once.
Minimum system requirements for Nero Multimedia Suite 10
* Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP1 (32 and 64bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
* 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
* 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
* DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
* DVD disc drive for installation and playback
* CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
* DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
* Windows Media® Player 9
* Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight™ 3 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
* For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
* On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
* Nero DiscCopy Gadget does not run on 64-bit operating system
* The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
* Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special / Minimum requirements for video editing and authoring
* OHCI compliant FireWire® controller (IEEE® 1394) for DV or HDV™ capturing
* TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
* Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files
Special / Minimum requirements for working with high-definition video content
* Intel® or AMD dual core processor with at least 2 GHz
* 2 GB of RAM
* For support of AVC NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology an NVIDIA® CUDA™ capable graphics card must be installed.
* For more information see:
* For playback of copy-protected video content, an appropriate hardware/software setup is required
Special / Minimum requirements for backup
* A hard drive formatted in NTFS is required for the use of certain backup/restore features
* Broadband Internet access is required for backups to Nero Online Backup
Special / Minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash™
* LightScribe compatible recorder and medium.
* LightScribe host software must be installed.
* Labelflash™ compatible recorder and medium.
Homepage - Trang chủ
Size: 293 MB
Download - Tải về bản Trial từ trang chủ (điền email để tải)
View more the latest threads: